Monday, July 15, 2013

Chicago Fishing in the new "a Tight Loop" magazine

In case you've been lucky enough to fish non-stop for the last few years, I'm here to tell you that there's an awesome online magazine dedicated to flyfishing the Midwest. It's called "a Tight Loop." Although I mumble profanities about this place in the dead of Winter, I enjoy being a Chicagoan and am happy to promote the hidden fishing opportunities of this urban environment.

To that end, the latest issue of a Tight Loop (aTL) came out today, and I've got a photo spread about Chicago bass fishing in it called, "Downtown Green & Brown." My wife Tiffany took some photos of me fishing one of the beautiful park ponds we have here in the city, and her photos can be seen in "Humboldt Summer." Check this issue out and see what Summer in the city is like for a fly angler.

http://atightloop.com/Summer2013.html

No comments:

Post a Comment