Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Off to Florida...

As I write this, I am in the process of packing my bags for an early morning flight to Fort Lauderdale. I'm going to the Miami area for a work trip for the weekend and squeezing in DIY fishing from shore or kayak wherever I can. My wife is coming down to enjoy the sun, beaches, and a few more fish than I can find. We plan on paying a visit to a very fishy dude, too, while I'm in his area. So, let's hope I get a few eats while in the heat. It will be a much-welcomed change of climate at the least (a balmy 30*F here today). Unfortunately it means I'll miss the April Chi-Tie event I've been co-running lately with Dave of Urban Assault Fly Fishing. But it will be my birthday next week, so I'm treating myself to time in Tarponland. Check out Dave's blog in the meantime.


Peace
Cheers,

-T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment